Subject: Food/agricultural counterparties
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

From time to time, we trade with counterparties that are food companies (e.g. 
Quaker Oats) or agribusinesses (e.g. Cargill) or other companies somehow 
related to the agriculture business.   Please assign all confirms, ISDAs and 
other contracts for any such companies to me for review/drafting/negotiation.

There may be situations where someone other than me is a more appropriate 
choice, and we will handle this on a case-by-case basis.  But as a general 
rule, Mark and I have agreed that it would be a good idea for me to handle 
food/agriculture counterparties from here on out.

Also on a general vein, if any of you become aware of any kind of transaction 
Enron is doing with a food/agriculture company, please bring it to my 
attention.

Thanks -- Bob

Robert E. Bruce
Senior Counsel
Enron North America Corp.
T (713) 345-7780
F (713) 646-3393
[email-masked]