Subject: Raptor Confirms: Publics
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 01:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks, Here they are.  Let's attach the valuation materials asap and get 
this to Julia Chin this morning.  Thanks, avr
---------------------- Forwarded by Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT on 09/07/2000 08:04 
AM ---------------------------

MARY COOK
09/06/2000 06:05 PM
To: Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia 
Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia H Chin/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ryan Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, AnnMarie 
Tiller/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Raptor Confirms:  Publics

O:\Legal\MCOOK\WORK-GENERAL\raptor transmittal.doc
TO:  ANDREA REED
STUART ZISMAN
JULIA MURRAY
JULIA CHIN

FROM:  MARY COOK

CC:  MARK TAYLOR
SARA SHACKLETON 
SCOTT SEFTON

SEPTEMBER 5, 2000

RE:  RAPTOR CONFIRMS

ATTACHED ARE THE PUBLIC CONFIRMS, EXCEPT ACTIVE POWER WHICH WILL BE DEVELOPED 
LATER THIS WEEK.  WE ARE AWAITING A MEMO DESCRIBING WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED SINCE 
8/3 TO ENABLE US TO DRAFT THE ACTIVE POWER SWAP.  

PLEASE NOTE THAT BRIGHAM SWAPS, INLAND SWAPS AND TETONKA SWAPS ARE BEING HELD 
AS IT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY ARE ON OUT FOR NOW.  

ANDREA, WILL YOU FORWARD TO THE APPROPRIATE BUSINESS UNIT ACCOUNT MANAGERS 
FOR REVIEW AND FINAL APPROVAL, AS YOU MAY DEEM APPROPRIATE?

WE ARE ASSIMILATING THE HARD COPY PACKAGES OF MATERIAL TO BE DELIVERED TO 
CHIN TO COORDINATE DELIVERY AND EXECUTION MATTERS.  THE PACKAGES WILL NEED 
THE ADDITION OF ANY VALUATION MATERIAL TO BE SENT TO TALON.

See attached.