Subject: Raptor Confirms: Publics
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

O:\Legal\MCOOK\WORK-GENERAL\raptor transmittal.doc
TO:  ANDREA REED
STUART ZISMAN
JULIA MURRAY
JULIA CHIN

FROM:  MARY COOK

CC:  MARK TAYLOR
SARA SHACKLETON 
SCOTT SEFTON

SEPTEMBER 5, 2000

RE:  RAPTOR CONFIRMS

ATTACHED ARE THE PUBLIC CONFIRMS, EXCEPT ACTIVE POWER WHICH WILL BE DEVELOPED 
LATER THIS WEEK.  WE ARE AWAITING A MEMO DESCRIBING WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED SINCE 
8/3 TO ENABLE US TO DRAFT THE ACTIVE POWER SWAP.  

PLEASE NOTE THAT BRIGHAM SWAPS, INLAND SWAPS AND TETONKA SWAPS ARE BEING HELD 
AS IT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY ARE ON OUT FOR NOW.  

ANDREA, WILL YOU FORWARD TO THE APPROPRIATE BUSINESS UNIT ACCOUNT MANAGERS 
FOR REVIEW AND FINAL APPROVAL, AS YOU MAY DEEM APPROPRIATE?

WE ARE ASSIMILATING THE HARD COPY PACKAGES OF MATERIAL TO BE DELIVERED TO 
CHIN TO COORDINATE DELIVERY AND EXECUTION MATTERS.  THE PACKAGES WILL NEED 
THE ADDITION OF ANY VALUATION MATERIAL TO BE SENT TO TALON.

See attached.