Subject: Re: Raptor I Avichi
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

1.  Re number of shares - Assume there is one or more Notice Dates for x 
number of shares and a final Termination Date for [1.093,426 - x] shares.  As 
written, would the calculation on the Termination Date be based on (a) 
1,093,426 shares or (b) [1,093,426 - x] shares?  It should be (b), but it 
looks to me like the confirm says (a)?

Am I mis-reading this?

2.  Picky point - but if the final date is both a Notice Date and a 
Termination Date, is the calculation only done once?

Regards

JAG  

	Kaye Ellis@ECT
	08/31/00 01:23 PM
		 
		 To: Kristina Mordaunt/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, AnnMarie 
Tiller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Howard/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, James Ginty/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Brent 
Vasconcellos/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Raptor I Avichi

Attached are the final documents: