Subject: Re: Draft of Notice and draft of Memorandum of Understanding
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara - 

Please make the following changes to the draft memo to Causey:

1.  First paragraph - change "... Harrier I LLC and Talon I LLC have agreed 
to execute a price return swap transaction ("Transaction")...."  to the 
following ".... Harrier I LLC executed a price return swap transaction 
("Transaction") with Talon I LLC....."

2.  Second paragraph - change "... as to the accounting treatment ..." to the 
following ".... as to the internal management accounting treatment...."

3.  Third paragraph - add the following clause to the front of this 
sentence,  "For internal management accounting purposes, ..."

4.  Fourth paragraph - change "...no longer requires the accounting treatment 
[as to all or part of the Enron shares] provided ..." to the following  "... 
no longer desires the internal management accounting allocation of gains or 
losses [as to all or part of the _____ shares] provided...."

Kevin -

Should you or John Echols sign the Causey memo?

Regards

JAG

	Sara Shackleton@ECT
	08/30/00 04:51 PM
		 
		 To: Kevin Howard/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Kristina 
Mordaunt/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, James Ginty/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, AnnMarie Tiller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brent 
Vasconcellos/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Draft of Notice and draft of Memorandum of Understanding

Attached are drafts of the foregoing items in connection with the equity 
swap.  We will revise the swap again in the morning.  Thanks.  Sara