Subject: Re: Bond TRS Confirmations - "Range Resources"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 02:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good Morning Sara,

Please provide me with any additional specific information you may have 
regarding this deal.

1) Trader Name
2) Does a ticket exist for this deal or is it forthcoming?
3) When is this deal scheduled to close?
4) Notional Amount
5) Cusip No.
etc...

Thanks,

Jorge

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 08/31/2000 08:58 AM
To: Jorge A Garcia/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Bond TRS Confirmations - "Range Resources"

----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 08/31/2000 08:57 AM -----

	[email-masked]
	08/28/2000 01:13 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Bond TRS Confirmations

______________________________ Forward Header 
__________________________________
Subject: Bond TRS Confirmations
Author:  Greg Mackay at i-am,a,stamford,rates
Date:    8/28/00 9:35 AM

     Sara,
     Please find attached the swap confirmations we discussed on the phone.

     Please call with any questions or concerns.

     Regards,
     Greg  (203-719-1792)

 - ect_supp.doc
 - ect_ma~1.doc
 - C.DTF

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.