Subject: Re: Conference in Washington, D.C.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Go for it.  Maybe Sara should go as well.

	Robert Bruce@ENRON
	Sent by: Robert Bruce@ENRON
	08/30/2000 02:14 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Conference in Washington, D.C.

Sparks Companies is an outside ag industry consultant that Gary and his group 
have retained.  Sparks has a Washington office, and two of the principals of 
that office are putting on a presentation for us in D.C. on Sept. 14.  The 
focus of the presentation is ag law and policy and where Sparks sees things 
going over the next two years.

In addition to Gary and Elsa, Chris Long and Lisa Yoho of the public affairs 
department will attend, and I think it would be helpful for me to attend as 
well.  The presentation is scheduled from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., so I should be 
able to fly up that day and return that evening.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.  If you agree, I will have Brenda 
make travel arrangements for me.  Thanks -- Bob