Subject: Performance Reviews - SWAP Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good Morning,

FYI, Mark has asked me to set appointments for Thursday, 8/31,  allowing at 
least 30 minutes (45 max)  per review.  Please let me know, as soon as 
possible, if the this schedule creates a conflict for you.

 9:30 a.m. Brent Hendry
 10:30 a.m. Taffy Milligan
 2:00 p.m. Susan Bailey
 3:00 p.m. Tana Jones
 4:00 p.m. Sara Shackleton
 
New hires (Bob Bruce, Mary Cook, Samantha Boyd and Stephanie Panus) are being 
excluded from the mid-year process, but will be included in the Year-End 
process.

Best regards,
Taffy Milligan