Subject: MEH - ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara

As you know, Peoples has been eagerly awaiting templates (ISDA, Guarantees, 
L/Cs) from Enron for the MEH JV. At this point, their credit officer is 
leading the charge with People's legal department and moving forward to 
create something!  I have shared that we do not want to utilize the existing 
People's agreement as a standard.

Do you have templates we could give them now and explain they are under 
revision?  They have wanted to begin reviewing and are now anxious.   Don't 
we want Enron to lead the way for these templates?  Please advise.

Thank you
Molly

Stephanie Panus@ENRON
08/29/2000 08:58 AM
To: Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex  

Attached are copies of the standard Schedule to Master Agreement and 
Paragraph 13 to the Credit Support Annex.

Gregg - I'll send you the ISDA Master and Credit Support Annex via regular 
mail.

Stephanie

Gregg Penman
08/29/2000 08:34 AM
To: Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex  

Regular mail is probably the safest bet.  My address is 150 N. Michigan Ave, 
Suite 3610, Chicago, IL  60601.  Molly Harris, Credit, and I were also 
expecting e-mail copies of our standard Schedule to Master Agreement and 
Paragraph 13 to the Credit Support Annex.  I am not sure of the status of 
these, but any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Gregg

Stephanie Panus
08/28/2000 04:41 PM
To: Gregg Penman/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex

Gregg -

Aug. 23 I sent via interoffice mail a copy of the ISDA Master Agreement and 
Credit Support Annex.  You should have received them by now.  I will forward 
another copy.  Would you rather I sent it via regular mail?