Subject: Re: Pending brokerage agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara will update the attached file to reflect our intention that the four 
online bond trading agreements (Buy Side Direct, Trading Edge / Bond Link, 
Market Axess and LIMITrader) be executed for ENA / ECT Investments, not 
initially for EnronCredit.   

In light of your email outlining plans to move the Credit and Convertible 
books from ECT Investments to ENA, Sara and I discussed executing agreements 
for both ENA and ECT Investments.  

Sara is beginning her review of Trading Edge agreements.  She has already 
provided her comments to attorneys for the other three trading platforms.  

Thanks.

Mike
x39990

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 08/29/2000 01:29 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Lowry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Fowler/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Pending brokerage agreements