Subject: Re: EnronCredit.com Limited brokerage agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara

Initially, trading on the online trading sites noted below will be conducted 
in the name of ECT Investments or ENA.  As Sheila notes in her email from 
earlier today:

If it is a fairly straight forward task to move the Credit and Convertible 
books into Enron North America, we should negotiate the new agreements in the 
name of Enron North America.

If is is going to take more time then we should go ahead in the name of ECT 
Investments and change it to ENA as soon as the books are moved.

Please advise.

 We may consider establishing an agreement for EnronCredit.com at a later 
date, but not initially.  

Thanks.

Mike
x39990

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 08/29/2000 10:45 AM
To: Mike Fowler/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Denis 
O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: EnronCredit.com Limited brokerage agreements

All:  Just a status update on the growing number of brokerage agreement 
requests, and, I will circulate an updated list shortly.

On 8/8/00, Mike requested agreements for Market Axess, LIMITrader Securities, 
Inc. and Trading Edge on behalf of EnronCredit.com Limited.  We have sent 
comments to the first two.  
Sheila requested a Morgan Stanley agreement for EnronCredit.com Limited (low 
priority).
ENA sent comments to Ing Barings (fka Furman Selz) some time ago and has not 
heard back.  We were going to dupe for ECT Investments, Inc.
Denis is the responsible lawyer for EnronCredit.com Limited..
If in fact these electronic agreements should be in the name of ECT 
Investments, Inc., then we'll negotiate from Houston (or divide and conquer!)
Sheila, your email of 8/18 seemed to refer to BuySideDirect's agreement with 
ECT Investments, Inc. (and not the agreements requested by Mike).  Also, you 
should note that BuySideDirect requires use of its designated broker, Weiss, 
Peck & Greer (I believe to take the other side of the trade or broker the 
deal with a third party)...We have received a copy of that agreement as well.

My goal here is to make certain that we are all on the same page and can 
continue to approach these agreements in an organized manner.  Please let me 
know your comments or questions.  

Thanks.  Sara