Subject: Re: Credit Derivatives
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,

Please contact either Paul Radous or me on credit derivatives in the U.S.  
Rod Nelson is the lead credit support for EnronCredit.com and should also be 
available in London, if necessary.  I am not aware of these recent trades but 
I am having lunch with Jeff Kinneman on Thursday to discuss among other 
things Credit support for his business.  

It does concern me that we would offer to provide collateral DLJ without 
Treasury's approval.

Bill

From: Sara Shackleton on 08/28/2000 06:53 PM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Credit Derivatives

I am seeing more and more credit derivatives.  The trades originating in 
Houston are coming from Jeff Kinneman's bond/debt traders but are booked in 
the name of ECT Investments, Inc. or ENA.  I can't be certain if these are 
backed to EnronCredit.com Limited.  

In particular, there is a proposed total return bond trade with DLJ 
International Capital requiring ECT Investments to post collateral.  We have 
no master with this party.  Who in Houston credit  is looking at credit 
derivatives?

FYI, other credit deals seem to be transacted wtih Deutsche Bank and UBS AG.