Subject: RMAC memo from Bob Pickel
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 01:17:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT on 12/04/2000 09:09 
AM ---------------------------

DOCUMENTS <[email-masked]> on 12/04/2000 09:09:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: RMAC memo from Bob Pickel

Attached please find the memorandum from Bob Pickel regarding Reference to
Master Agreement in Confirmations; Change in Telerate Listing Pages for
Certain LIBOR Rates.

 <<rmacmemo.pdf>>

Please note that this e-mail response system is entirely automatic and
incoming e-mail will not be read by ISDA staff.  If you encounter any
problems opening the attached documents, please contact Barbara Hanlon at
[email-masked].

 - rmacmemo.pdf