Subject: Raptor I Derivative Proposal Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Raptor I structure requires that certian information be included with the 
confirmation of derivative transactions with Talon.  Please fill out the 
attached form for the Avici swap on August 3 and submit it to me.  If you 
have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Gordon x33123
---------------------- Forwarded by Gordon McKillop/NA/Enron on 08/28/2000 
04:25 PM ---------------------------

Gordon McKillop
08/28/2000 12:59 PM
To: Scott Sefton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea V Reed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris Loehr/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trushar Patel/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ryan 
Siurek/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Raptor I Derivative Proposal Sheet  

Please use the attached form with the confirmation letter to submit proposed 
Raptor I derivative transactions for Talon's approval.  Please contact me if 
you have any questions.

Thanks,
Gordon