Subject: Re: ECT Investments Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sheila:

Sara and I will get together to discuss and let you know later on this week 
our thoughts if that's ok.

Regards, Alan

	Sheila Glover
	08/28/2000 12:31 PM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gary Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Kinneman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T 
Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: ECT Investments Inc.

Alan, and Sara,
We had spoken about a month ago that the Credit and Convertible Books may be 
moved into Enron North America from ECT Investments Inc..
Please advise what we need to do to do this.  At the prime Brokers we can 
move these separate books to the ENA grouping of books.  What do we need to 
do from a Corporate structure side since ECT Investments, Inc. is a wholly 
owned sub of ENA at this time?

Enron Credit.com is currently using the ENA entity for deals with US 
courterparties. 

Thanks, Sheila