Subject: Re: [Fwd: 75 - Proxy Disclosure form]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 05:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
 FYI.  We are in support of maintaining the confidentiality of securities 
held in our accounts.  I can be reached at ext. 31439 if you have additional 
questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Theresa
---------------------- Forwarded by Theresa T Brogan/HOU/ECT on 08/23/2000 
12:44 PM ---------------------------

Sheung Tam <[email-masked]> on 08/23/2000 09:57:39 AM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: Theresa T Brogan <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Re: [Fwd: 75 - Proxy Disclosure form]

? 
? Hi Thereas, 
We need signed copies for each account, if you do not wish to disclosure. 
Sheung 
? . 

Brief Background on the form: 
The Securities & Exchange Commission has adopted? Rule 14b-1(c), effective 
January 1, 1986, which will enable companies, upon request, to ascertain the 
identity of shareholders whose securities are being held for them by 
broker/dealers. 
The purpose of this rule is to improve the communication between a company 
and 
its shareholders. The Rule does provide the customer the right to maintain 
the confidentiality of the account.? The rule requires that UNLESS YOU OBJECT 
IN WRITTING, Morgan Stanley will be required to disclose your name, address, 
and security position(s) to the company. 

Thanks, 
Francis
 - Proxy Disclosure Agr1.doc