Subject: December SWAP Calendar
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 06:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Whoops!  SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

----- Forwarded by Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT on 12/01/2000 02:58 PM -----

	Taffy Milligan
	12/01/2000 02:55 PM
		 
		 To: Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Robert 
Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol 
St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Taffy 
Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky Tlucek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Holly 
Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Margaret 
Doucette/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Chaundra Woods/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carolyn George/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: December SWAP Calendar

Attached for your information is the Group Calendar for December.  Please 
advise of any revisions you may have.

Taffy