Subject: Re: BuySideDirect
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jason, I suggest that Madhur Dayal be designated initially at the person to 
receive notification of material changes to agreements.  We should retain the 
ability to change this contact person.

Sara, as noted in my earlier email to you and Sheila Glover, we should ensure 
that agreements with online trading platforms allow for trading by ENA, ECT 
Investments and EnronCredit.com.   

Thanks.

Mike
713-853-9990

"JASON PETERS" <[email-masked]> on 08/14/2000 11:29:27 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: BuySideDirect

Mike,

Who should notices be addressed to?

Jason