Subject: SWAP Group - Calendar
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Oops!  I forgot the attachment.

----- Forwarded by Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT on 08/15/2000 11:33 AM -----

	Taffy Milligan
	08/14/2000 02:18 PM
		 
		 To: Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Jason 
Peters/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: SWAP Group - Calendar

Please review the attached and let me know if you have any revisions.  

To access the August calendar click on the #3 tab at the bottom of screen, 
then click the next tab for each successive month.