Subject: Preliminary confirms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara-

I propose the following steps to get through the final hurdle and be able to 
wrap up this Sisyphusian exercise.

I would like to have sample Equity Forward contracts amended for our 
registration language and any other items that you feel should be changed 
generated for ML, CSFB, BS (you can leave out the trade details). You can 
take their sample confirmations and change them.
I will then take the confirmations to Ryan Siurek and have him check the 
settlement language to make sure that they meet the new accounting guidelines.
We can incorporate Ryan's changes and then send the samples to the 
appropriate Investment Bank for their comments.
If everything checks out, we can then fill in the commercial terms for all 
the forwards completed to date.

I thinkthat this would simplify the whole process as we focus on 3 
confimation templates and not the many different trades with the various 
banks.

Call me to discuss any change to my plan.

Thanks

J