Subject: Merlin
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 01:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Charles,

I would be grateful if you could respond to me as referred to below, namely:

Provide a copy of the CFTC filing.

Confirm whether any CFTC licensing/registration/disclosure requirements 
applied "upward" to any Enron entities or their officers - I assume not.

Thanks.
Justin
---------------------- Forwarded by Justin Boyd/LON/ECT on 15/08/2000 08:31 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Shona Wilson @ ENRON                           14/08/2000 23:33

To: Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT, Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Justin Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: MG London, Inc.  

Dear Markus,

I currently don't have any info that would help here.  I suggest we address 
these issues with Lou/Marcelo when we are in NY this week.

Regards

Shona

Marcus Nettelton
08/14/2000 04:57 PM
To: Edmund Cooper/LON/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Justin 
Boyd/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: MG London, Inc.

Edmund/Shona
 
I thought either or both of you would be best placed to assist Bob Bruce with 
this request.

 Would you be kind enough to see what documents we have which may throw some 
light on MG's licensed status.
As to whether any licensing/registration/disclosure requirements may apply 
"upward" to any Enron entity, Edmund do you know whether the MG parent 
company was so obligated?
 
Regards,
 
Marcus

---------------------- Forwarded by Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron on 08/14/2000 
04:33 PM ---------------------------
From: Robert Bruce on 08/14/2000 11:55 AM
Sent by: Robert Bruce
To: Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: MG London, Inc.

Marcus: per our discussion -- any direction would be appreciated -- thanks, 
Bob
----- Forwarded by Robert Bruce/NA/Enron on 08/14/2000 11:54 AM -----

	Robert Bruce
	Sent by: Robert Bruce
	08/11/2000 06:02 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
		 cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: MG London, Inc.

Hello, Justin and Jon, this is Bob Bruce with the Enron North America legal 
department in Houston.  Sara and I were wondering about a few things; perhaps 
David Gilberg or someone else is already addressing these issues --

(1) Given MG London's status as a licensed FCM and CTA, did Enron's 
acquisition of MG require any CFTC filing?  If so, Sara and I would like to 
get a copy of the filing.

(2) Sara and I were also curious as to whether, or to what extent, CFTC 
licensing/registration/disclosure requirements may apply "upward" to any 
Enron entities or their officers.

Please let us know if you can shed any light on these areas, or if there is 
someone else we should be checking with on these matters.  Thanks -- Bob