Subject: BuySideDirect
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
Mike, Madhur and I spoke on the phone yesterday.  Madhur is looking to trade 
for the Convertible book which is ECT Investments Inc.  We may want to open 
an account also for ENA.
Mike is drafting up a synopsis and checking with John Greene on something.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 08/15/2000 02:29 
AM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton on 08/14/2000 05:41 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Fowler/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: BuySideDirect

All:  (1)  Please provide the name of the Enron party to this agreement.  If 
it is the London credit group, we need to verify authority to execute.  I 
never heard back from Paul Simons.
(2)  What is the priority?  I think we are waiting to hear back from Mike 
because we have had a conversation with the BuySideDirect people and can give 
an additional explanation.

Sara