Subject: Fwd: Harvard/Enron ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Received: from postmaster.enron.com (outbound5.enron.com [192.152.140.9]) by 
tfsgateway.andrews-kurth.com; Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:52:22 -0500
Received: from mailman.enron.com (mailman.enron.com [192.168.189.66]) by 
postmaster.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/postmaster-1.00) with ESMTP id NAA05615 for 
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:49:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from dserv1.ect.enron.com (dserv1.ect.enron.com [172.16.1.37]) by 
mailman.enron.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/corp-1.05) with ESMTP id e7BInGH01253 for 
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:49:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from notes.ect.enron.com (ecthou_gt2.corp.enron.com [172.16.4.33]) 
by dserv1.ect.enron.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id NAA04933 for 
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:49:13 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by notes.ect.enron.com(Lotus SMTP MTA v4.6.5  (863.2 5-20-1999))  
id 86256938.00676495 ; Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:49:19 -0500
X-Lotus-FromDomain: ECT
From: "John Suttle" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:49:12 -0500
Subject: Harvard/Enron ISDA
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed;  
Boundary="0__=2sMfZvhp8gsZzkp2gQIqabtm7ydRY5JTQVLUybhpLGeiVPfYZqfVl5c2"
Content-Disposition: inline

---------------------- Forwarded by John Suttle/HOU/ECT on 08/11/2000 01:47 PM
---------------------------

"Diggins, Timothy W." <[email-masked]> on 08/10/2000 06:22:57 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'"
      <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Kimberly J. Noble (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Harvard/Enron ISDA

Attached are revised drafts of the proposed Schedule and Addendum, marked to
show changes from the most recent draft you reviewed.  I believe that we
have implemented most of the changes you suggested.

Although I have discussed most of the changes with Kim Noble, she may have
additional or different thoughts.

We are still in the process of reviewing the form of Enron guaranty, and
will come back to you with comments shortly.

We look forward to hearing from you at your early convenience.

Best regards.

 <<81004.DOC>>  <<81005.DOC>>

(See attached file: 81004.DOC)
(See attached file: 81005.DOC)

 - 81004.DOC
 - 81005.DOC