Subject: Re: Citibank N.A./ENA Master Agreement and CSA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara

Yes, Carol and I went through the amendments.  It was decided to remove the 
amendment pertaining to FX transactions and move forward with the threshold 
and guarantee changes.  Last I heard was the latest draft from Stephen 
Thatcher needed to change our name to Enron North America Corp.  I do not 
have a copy of the latest draft.  Do you have it?  Do you need me to contact 
Stephen.  We are eager to get executed since this has been open for some time.

Thank you
Molly

From: Sara Shackleton on 08/14/2000 11:08 AM
To: Molly Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shane 
Dallmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Citibank N.A./ENA Master Agreement and CSA

Molly:  I left you a voice mail this morning about Citibank.  The file 
reflects that you received correspondence from Citibank on 2/22/00 and Carol 
St. Clair had propsed revisions to the existing 1/9/96 ISDA Master Agreement 
(including changes to the CSA).  Have you agreed to those changes?  The 
Australia office is inquiring about the status of this Master Agreement.  
Thanks.  Sara