Subject: Re: Trading Edge / Bond Link Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 06:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike and Sara,

There is generally "no give" on the Enron language regarding affiliates 
language which I have provided below.  

"The following entities shall also be deemed to be included in the term 
Subscriber and shall have the right to use the Service:  Subscriber's 
wholly-owned subsidiaries and affiliated companies and those affiliated 
companies in which Subscriber or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated 
companies own an equity interest and which is under the direct or indirect 
control of Subscriber or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.  
Furthermore, Subscriber shall also be allowed to have any agent or third 
party service company or facility manager of Subscriber's IT functions to 
assist it to the degree necesssary so that the Subscriber can fully access 
and utilize the Service."

I will be happy to discuss any procedures we utilize and/or provisions in the 
document.   It is also my understanding that Mike is expecting more contracts 
of this nature so standardized and acceptable language will be to our 
advantage.  Sara, our legal counsel is Mark Holsworth and he is "charged with 
reviewing all the IP documents".  

Let me hear from you soon.