Subject: Siimmons & Company International
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 06:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara,
Equity Trading requires an Executing Broker relationship with Simmons & 
Company Incorporated.  This relationship is being established for research 
and order flow.
Thanks Sheila

Source: Company web site
http://www.simmonsco-intl.com/web/index.asp?thispage=simple
Simmons & Company International is the only investment banking firm 
specializing in the energy service industry. 
Founded 25 years ago, the firm has acted as financial advisor in more than 
$35 billion of energy service transactions,
 including more than $27 billion of mergers and acquisitions. Simmons has 
served as co-manager on more than $5.5 billion
in public debt and equity offerings. The firm,s clients range from small, 
privately held companies to multi-billion dollar public entities
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 08/09/2000 12:35 
PM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton on 08/08/2000 12:06 PM
To: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Kelly Templeton/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Siimmons & Company International

Sheila:  I just received the package from Simmons.  Will you please send your 
request to the usual suspects?  Thanks.

Sam:  Will you please track this agreement on Lotus Notes?  Thanks.