Subject: Re: Swap Draft Confirmation Letter-Enron and Southern California Water
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara:

I would like to change the language in the attached.  Instead of saying "as 
published in..," we should say "as idnetifies in Figure 1 on  page 10 of"  
...Appendix H.

Please let me know if you agree and copy Melissa so we can send out a revised 
Confirm.

Thanks

C  

Melissa Ann Murphy
11/30/2000 08:32 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Swap Draft Confirmation Letter-Enron and Southern California Water

Hello, please see the attached draft confirmation letter.  This is sent to 
you per the request of Chris Foster.

Thank you,
Melissa Murphy
(713) 853-1886