Subject: Re: Enron Term Sheet (DRAFT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jim.
CF

From: Jim Armogida on 08/08/2000 09:35 AM
To: Clint Freeland/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Enron Term Sheet (DRAFT)  

Yes.  It is almost finished, and I should have it out in a few minutes.

	Clint Freeland
	08/08/2000 09:02 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Armogida/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Enron Term Sheet (DRAFT)

Sara and Jim -
Here is the term sheet for the CSFB forward (this is related to the swap that 
we unwound on Friday).  The same old issues of registration and net cash 
settlement are in here.  I'd also like to talk to ya'll about the fees and 
expenses section.  Jim, where are we on putting together registration 
language that is acceptable to us?  Talk to ya'll later.
CF
---------------------- Forwarded by Clint Freeland/Corp/Enron on 08/08/2000 
08:59 AM ---------------------------

"Chai, Thomas" <[email-masked]> on 08/07/2000 07:27:57 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Roth, Jason" <[email-masked]>, "Tom, Gabriel" 
<[email-masked]>, "Moran, James" <[email-masked]>, "Haratunian, 
Stephen" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Enron Term Sheet (DRAFT)

Clint:

Please find an attached draft copy of the term sheet pertaining to the Enron
Equity Forward transaction executed on August 4. Please review the terms and
conditions tommorrow morning and to the extent you are in agreement, we will
obtain the necessary signatures and move towards execution copies over the
next few days. If you have questions, please give me a call.

Best Regards,

 <<Aug 7 FWD Term Sheet III.doc>>

Tom

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - Aug 7 FWD Term Sheet III.doc