Subject: Give up Agreement and Futures Agreement with Bank One
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 02:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Samantha,

I left the Bank One closing binder with you regarding the amendment to the 
brokerage agreement and the margin line of credit.  Please be sure to update 
the database regarding these agreements.  If you need my help, just ask.  
Also, I am following up with John Arnold regarding the executing broker 
agreements, which I sent to him for initial signature.  Thanks.  Mary
----- Forwarded by Mary Cook/HOU/ECT on 08/07/2000 09:23 AM -----

	Sara Shackleton
	08/07/2000 09:20 AM
		 
		 To: Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Give up Agreement and Futures Agreement with Bank One

Mary:  I hear through the grapevine that we may be trading through Bank One.  
In any event, we need to add all of the executed agreements to the Lotus 
Notes database.  Samantha should be able to handle this for you since she 
maintains and updates the brokerage reports and keeps the files near her 
desk.  Thanks.  Sara