Subject: Account set-up with Morgan Stanley
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Jason,
 Below are the documents that need to be prepared by Enron Networks and 
forwarded to us so we can send them to the prime broker for set up of your 
account.

1. Prime Broker Agreement ( Request from Prime Broker)
2. Limited Partnership Agreement/ Corporate Resolution
3. Form W-9
4. Trading Authorization
5. Authorization to Transfer Funds

I have attached the Form W-9.  The rest of the documents need to be 
coordinated with Sara Shackleton, ENA legal because Enron already has a 
template for the rest.  Enron typically does not fill out the documents sent 
by the primebroker but prepare ones that they have created themselves which 
capture that same requirement.  Also before any trade is executed procedures 
outlined on the document I sent earlier must be followed.  You must be 
cleared by Donna Lowry in Compliance with regards to insider information and 
a signed DASH must be provided to the Equity Trading group before they can 
execute on your behalf.

Thanks,
Theresa