Subject: CSFB legal docs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 04:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara, Samantha,
I spoke with Guillaume this morning.  He suggested that we do the PrimeTrade 
Access Agreement first.  This allows us to get the CD for the PrimeTrade 
application  and to install it on a  PC here, roll it out to the traders, and 
have CSFB come in for trainng.
At the same time we can complete the clearing agreement.
We will not do the give up agreement.  If we decide we can do easily in the 
future.
Guillaume suggested that you call him if you have any questions.  He will be 
happy to facilitate.

Sheila 
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 10:56 
AM ---------------------------

"De Dalmas, Guillaume" <[email-masked]> on 08/01/2000 09:31:17 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: CSFB legal docs

Dear Sheila

My colleagues have told me that you have received the following CSFB
documents.

* PrimeTrade access agreement
* standardized give ups
* clearing docs
* futures fees.

Please let me know if you need any help or have any questions , I will make
sure that you get answers right away.

Sincerely

G de Dalmas

Guillaume de Dalmas
Director
CREDIT | FIRST
SUISSE | BOSTON
Prime Brokerage & Listed Derivatives
Eleven Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010-3629
email:[email-masked]
Tel:      212-325-2730
Fax:     603-250-4916
Mobile: 914-830-4842

[INFO] -- Content Manager:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.