Subject: FX Description
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have incorporated the following adjustments:

In the web description, David Forster is adamate that we use 'Fin Curr Swap' 
in leiu of 'Curr Par Fwd'. In the event that we offer this product externally 
we need to be poised to demonstrate that we offering the same Product both 
internally and externally. We understand that this could be viewed as a 
series of Forwards, but it is, in fact, a swap, as we are paying Fixed 
Amounts vs Floating Amounts in a like currency.

In the web description 'CAD/USD' has become 'CAD/$-m' to designate USD per 
month.

I have included a blurb on how we derive at the Notional Quantity per 
Determination Period.

I have removed the 'CAD' from 'CAD Fixed Amounts' and 'CAD Floating Amounts; 
because we state what the Contractual Currency is, it's redundant, and 
removing it allows us to open up to other currencies.

I've indicated that the unit of volume is in 1,000,000 USD.

Comments, please; but I think we are there, and will commence building this 
in Production today.

Dale