Subject: Margin leverage and Enron Guarantee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

Can you work with Sara on this?

Bill

---------------------- Forwarded by William S Bradford/HOU/ECT on 07/28/2000 
07:31 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sheila Glover                           07/28/2000 01:23 PM

To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeff Kinneman/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Greene/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary 
Hickerson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Margin leverage and Enron Guarantee

Bill and Sara,
We have been talking with Goldman Sachs, one of ECT Investment's prime 
brokers,  about ways to reduce our margin requirement and gain greater 
leverage.  Goldman suggested that we may want to consider putting an Enron 
Guaranttee in place.  

We also have a prime broker agreement with Morgan Stanley.  Per the 
documentation that I have... I do not see a guarantte with Morgan Stanley.

1) Can you confirm that no guarantee exists with either Goldman or Morgan?
2) Any comments regarding a Goldman guarantee by Enron Corp for ECT 
Investments Inc.?

Thanks, Sheila