Subject: Futures Documentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara, 
The clearing agreement is below.  
We do not need to complete the Give-up agreement.  We  will execute and clear 
through CSFB for this activity.
Sheila
---------------------- Forwarded by Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT on 07/27/2000 03:21 
PM ---------------------------

"Reis, Steven" <[email-masked]> on 07/27/2000 02:58:04 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Futures Documentation

Sheila,

At the request of Kate Goss of our Fixed Income Trading Group
please find clearing documentation and a Give-Up agreement for
executing with additional brokers.

 <<futures.pdf>>  <<3prtygu.doc>>
Please have the clearing documents executed by the appropriate parties and
returned to my attention along
with supporting documents establishing the ability of the entity to trade
futures, authorization of the individual(s)
who signed the documents to be able to do so, trading guidelines and any
applicable resolutions.

With regard to the Give-up Agreement, please have this document executed on
behalf of Enron and forwarded to the
executing broker with instructions to return the Give-Up agreement to me for
final signature and distribution..

Please call with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Steven J. Reis
Vice President
CREDIT l FIRST
SUISSE  l BOSTON
Legal and Compliance
Tel:   212-325-6365
Fax: 212-325-8282
e-mail [email-masked]

[INFO] -- Content Manager:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - futures.pdf
 - 3prtygu.doc