Subject: Market Disruptiion and Correction to Published Prices language for Power Transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 06:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara:

As promised, attached please find the revised Market Disruption and 
Correction to Published Prices provisions to be incorporated into all 
physical power transactions (including new master agreements and 
confirmations for transactions under existing masters).  As we have 
discussed, these provisions deviate from the terms of the financial power 
transactions in that market disruption has been revised to eliminate the 
concept of caps and changes in the commodity and the corrections provision 
has been modified to eliminate the 30-day limitation.  It is our intention 
that financial power transactions should be modified (e.g., future 
confirmations and new masters) to incorporate these changes for financial 
power transactions as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Leslie