Subject: Re: Southern Company confirms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janice -- 

Thanks for the follow up.  I'll coordinate with Sara and/or Carol and Kim 
from her and let you know how we resolve this one.

Leslie

	Janice R Moore
	07/06/2000 08:49 AM
		
		 To: Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Southern Company confirms

Kim and I discussed -- she wants guidance from legal.  The process Southern 
is advocating will not save her any time or paper, but she's not going to 
stand in front of a moving train if this is what Enron wants to do and if 
legal OKs it.  Then Sara Shackleton was working w/ the financial confirm desk 
(can't recall his name) and I have not been able to speak w/ Sara -- just 
voicemails so far.  I'd be happy for you to take this back if you'd like to 
work on it as an infrastructure project.  Perhaps we could let Sara know w/ 
whom she should coordinate on the physical/legal support team and we can 
resolve this for Kim.  
Regards,
Janice

EB3861
Assistant General Counsel, Enron North America Corp.
713-853-1794 (Fax:  713-646-4842)

	Leslie Hansen
	03/07/2000 11:06
		 
		 To: Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Southern Company confirms

Janice:

Did you ever discuss the Southern Company confirms with Kim Theriot?  Let's 
touch base on Wednesday to discuss.  (I have a 9-10 am meeting and a doctor's 
appt at 3 pm, but I'm available any time in between).

Hope you had a great long weekend!

Leslie