Subject: [Fwd: Auction Invoice & Shipping Confirmation]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from mta1.rcsntx.swbell.net (mta1-pr.rcsntx.swbell.net) by 
sims1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun Internet Mail Server 
sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for sshackl@sims-ms-daemon; Thu,  8 
Jun 2000 10:40:43 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from winebid.com ([216.34.146.71]) by mta1.rcsntx.swbell.net (Sun 
Internet Mail Server sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9) with ESMTP id 
<[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; 
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:39:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from 216.34.146.71 (winebid.com [216.34.146.71]) by winebid.com 
(8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id LAA20255; Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:41:11 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:41:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Winebid.com" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Auction Invoice & Shipping Confirmation
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000

Congratulations!! We are pleased to inform you that you are the winning 
bidder on one or more lots in our 2000/06/04 auction.

IMPORTANT:  PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE!  It provides you with 
instructions on how to ensure that your wine is shipped according to your 
instructions, with the lowest risk of loss or breakage in shipment.  YOU MUST 
RETURN A SEPARATE CONFIRMATION FOR EACH AUCTION IN WHICH YOU HAVE WINNING 
BIDS.

Below you will find an invoice for the lots you won in this auction, along 
with the estimated charges for shipping, packaging and insurance.

Follow these steps to expedite your order:

1. PRINT OUT THIS EMAIL.

2. VERIFY THAT YOUR BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESSES ARE SHOWN CORRECTLY, or 
make any necessary changes to them.  Choose your shipping address carefully 
-- although we use our best efforts to ship your wine when weather conditions 
are favorable, winebid.com is not responsible for damage caused by exposure 
to heat or cold.  Please also note any special shipping instructions.

3. INDICATE YOUR PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT.  Unless you tell us otherwise, 
we will charge the credit card number you have on file with us as of the 
close of the auction.  If you have changed your credit card since please let 
us know.  If you would prefer to send a check or use a wire transfer, please 
see the procedure for doing so below.

4. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST PURCHASE of wine from winebid.com, please make a 
copy of your proof of age and mail it to winebid.com, P.O. Box 2550, Napa, CA 
94558 with your shipping authorization.

5. FAX THE PRINTED CONFIRMATION TO 877-921-3733, or mail it to winebid.com, 
P.O. Box 2550, Napa, CA 94558.  AS WE MUST PAY OUR SELLERS IN A TIMELY 
MANNER, IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR SIGNED CONFIRMATION WITHIN 20 DAYS OF THE 
AUCTION CLOSE YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED.  HOWEVER WE CAN NOT 
SHIP YOUR WINE UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR SIGNED CONFIRMATION AND PROOF OF AGE!

Once we've received your faxed confirmation, we will charge your credit card 
for the hammer price of the wine, the 12.5% premium, sales tax, if 
applicable, and shipping insurance.  We will charge the shipping and handling 
when the wine is actually shipped.  If you have purchased wine from both our 
West Coast and Midwest storage and service facilities, we will transfer the 
wine to the facility closest to your shipping address by 
temperature-controlled truck to consolidate your shipment.

Following are answers to some common questions regarding our service and our 
procedures after the auction has closed:

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP MY WINE?  Because of the complexity in sorting 
individual bottles from hundreds of consignors for shipment to thousands of 
different customers, as well as the time it takes to transfer wine between 
our facilities, please allow two to three weeks after we receive your faxed 
confirmation before expecting shipment.  If you have an urgent need for the 
wine, please drop us an email at [email-masked] and we'll attempt to 
accommodate your request.  Please also see the information on weather below.

WHAT ABOUT TEMPERATURE ISSUES?  Prior to shipping any wine, winebid.com's 
customer service staff checks the weather forecast at our shipping facility 
and at your delivery zip code.  If the forecast is too warm or too cold, we 
will hold the shipment until the weather is more favorable.  We only ship 
second day air shipments during the first half of the week, so your wine 
won't sit in the shipper's warehouse over the weekend.  For older vintages or 
very high value wines, we recommend that you arrange to pick up the wine at 
one of our facilities, or use a ground carrier with temperature-controlled 
trucks to minimize the risk of damage.  Older corks have a tendency to fail 
during air shipments.

HOW IS MY WINE SHIPPED?  We recommend the use of two-day service to ship your 
wines, to minimize the time the wine is exposed to temperature extremes on a 
truck or in a warehouse.  If you would like to use next day service, or 
standard ground service, please let us know and we'll provide a revised 
estimate of shipping charges.  All international shipments are sent by air.

IS THE WINE INSURED?  Yes.  Winebid.com has found that UPS, FedEx, and other 
shippers frequently do not honor claims for damaged wine shipments, so we 
have purchased and arranged for outside insurance coverage and provide it to 
all of our customers at a rate of 1% of the hammer price of the wine.  This 
insurance is mandatory, and is administrated by winebid.com.  If your 
shipment suffers loss, damage or breakage, please contact our customer 
service department to make a claim.  Our insurance does not cover claims of 
spoilage or damage from heat or cold during shipment.

HOW CAN I SAVE MONEY ON FREIGHT CHARGES?  We strongly recommend that fine and 
rare wines be shipped by air.  Given the weight of wine, this can be 
expensive.  If you would like us to use less expensive ground shipment, let 
us know.  Also, if your purchase from this auction is for less than a full 
case, consider allowing us to store your wine until it can be combined with 
purchases from future auctions to make a single, larger shipment.  Sending 
multiple shipments of one or two bottles at a time is far less efficient than 
shipping full case lots.

############## INVOICE 20093003 ### 2000/06/04 ###########

      Michael  McKeogh (110574)
      Daytime Tel:(504) 524-3996
      Fax Number:(504) 524-3019
      E-mail:[email-masked]
Billing:
Michael McKeogh
      601 Poydras, Suite 2421
      New Orleans, LA  70130

Shipping:
Michael McKeogh
      Sara Shackleton
      3915 Coleridge
      Houston, TX  77005

Special Instructions:
Visa

[563126] LOT#: 1392 VINTAGE#: 1995 Size: 750ml bottle Kistler Hirsch Vineyard 
Pinot Noir --->   1 @ $130
[563165] LOT#: 1431 VINTAGE#: 1993 Size: 750ml bottle Williams Selyem Allen 
Vineyard Pinot Noir --->   1 @ $90
[563103] LOT#: 1369 VINTAGE#: 1994 Size: 750ml bottles Gary Farrell Pinot 
Noir --->   1 @ $40
[563104] LOT#: 1370 VINTAGE#: 1994 Size: 750ml bottle Gary Farrell Pinot Noir 
--->   1 @ $40
[563172] LOT#: 1438 VINTAGE#: 1997 Size: 750ml bottle Williams Selyem Olivet 
Lane Vineyard Pinot Noir --->   1 @ $75

-------------------------------------------------------------------
$375.00 Sub-total
$25.50 Shipping (UPS 2nd Day Rates)
$6.00 Packing & Handling
$0.00 Tax
$50.63 Premium and 1% Shipping Insurance
$457.13 Total Now Due

20093003-2000/06/04

      Michael  McKeogh (110574)
      Daytime Tel:(504) 524-3996
      Fax Number:(504) 524-3019
      E-mail:[email-masked]

SHIPPING POLICY:  The primary means of distribution will be common carrier.  
All wines are sold in Illinois or California (depending on which service and 
storage facility is used) and ownership, possession and control of the wine 
passes to buyer in Illinois or California in accordance with the Uniform 
Commercial Code, and sales and use tax, provisions governing auctions.  We 
make no representation as to the rights of anyone to import wine into any 
state outside Illinois or California.  The buyer is solely responsible for 
shipment of their wines.  By participating in these auctions, you authorize 
us to act on your behalf to deliver your wine to you at a location in 
Illinois or California where the wine may be picked up by you, stored for 
pickup by you or shipped by you via common carrier to such other location as 
you may from time to time direct. Should you choose to authorize a common 
carrier to ship your wine from the storage and service facility, it will be 
at your own ris!
k.!
 For your information, wines may be sold and delivered only to persons who 
are at least 21 years old, and the various state and municipal shipping 
regulations governing alcohol around the country vary tremendously. At any 
given time, regulations previously authorizing shipment could be repealed, 
and vice versa. It is the responsibility of the owner of the wine to be 
familiar with the regulations of whatever jurisdiction he or she chooses to 
ship the wine into.  By placing bids in these auctions, you are representing 
that you are at least 21 years old, and the person to whom your wine will be 
delivered is also at least 21 years old.   The person receiving delivery will 
be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 
years old.

1.) Choose a method of payment:
  a) Payment by Credit Card: __ Your card will automatically be charged the 
total amount above.
  b) Payment by Check: __ Payment in full must be received within 10 days. A 
$25 fee applies to all returned checks. Make check payable to Winebid.com 
Inc. and mail it to PO Box 2550 Napa, CA 94558.
  c) Payment by Wire: Please inquire for instructions.

2). NOTE: Shipping authorization: I have read and understand Winebid.com's 
shipping policy. By signing this invoice, I am verifying that I am at least 
21 years old, and the shipping address is correct.  If needed, I authorize 
Winebid.com to store my wine at no charge in a temperature controlled storage 
until the weather permits shipment, and to charge my credit card for the full 
purchase price at this time.

Sign here X______________________, authorizing Winebid.com to act on your 
behalf to make arrangements for the shipment of your order.

Thanks from all of us at Winebid.com.
20093003-2000/06/04

      Michael  McKeogh (110574)
      Daytime Tel:(504) 524-3996
      Fax Number:(504) 524-3019
      E-mail:[email-masked]