Subject: Re: Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Carol, I understand you are only focusing on the Online transactions, 
and all I ask from you is the clearance to do Online transactions.
Regarding Credit, Rod Nelson has been supporting us and he is leaving all the 
pending things to Paul Radous.  Last week Rod and I spoke abut this, and his 
view is a little different. He believes there could be some exposure if the 
same counterparty transacts both on-line and off-line; however, there are 
ways to limit the transactions and very probably the likelihood of that 
happening is very little.  He was going to put together an opinion froom 
their side, and I suggest we have a conference call wednesday morning....
I am traveling wednesday but reachable through my assistant Barbara. 
011-452-8-152-2404.   PLease call any time is convenient for you so we can 
discuss this matter and also talk to your counsel.
Thanks and regards. 

   Carol St Clair @ ECT                06/30/2000 11:10 AM

To: Jaime Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Blumenthal/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Update

Jaime:
Here is a message that I received from our counsel.  Again, I and they are 
just focusing on the Enron Online issues and Sara is handling the issues 
relating to doing transactions offline between Enron Mexico and the Mexican 
counterparties.  I will suggest to our counsel that we have a call mid next 
week involving you, me and them.  What is your availability on Wednesday?  
Alos, who from credit are you dealing with and are they aware that we 
probably will not be able to in a bankruptcy situation offset amounts owed 
with respect to the online and offline transactions?

Jeff:
Are there any tax issues that we need to be concerned about regarding the 
online piece of this?
Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT on 06/30/2000 11:00 AM -----

	Carol St Clair
	06/30/2000 08:05 AM
		 
		 To: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Forster/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Update

Mark and David:
Here is the status of research our counsel in Mexico is doing re online 
issues.
Carol
----- Forwarded by Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT on 06/30/2000 08:04 AM -----

	"Pablo Perezalonso" <[email-masked]>
	06/29/2000 07:41 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Update

Carol:

We are working on the questionaire, but we have been delayed. We will have an 
initial draft by the middle of next week.

Regards

>>> "Carol St Clair" <[email-masked]> 06/29/00 04:41PM >>>

Pablo and Jose:
Could one of you e-mail me with an update of how your review of the online
issues and documents is going and when we may be able to visit about your 
views
on these matters?  Thanks.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]