Subject: Re: LIMITrader Securities, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Our discussions with LIMITrader had been halted as they were unable to 
provide a contact for legal and operational issues.  However, Mike Lanier 
([email-masked] / 212-499-1390) indicated today that he will 
coordinate responding to any Enron issues.  

Paul, please respond to Sara  and Jason as to whether you would like 
discussions with LIMITrader to resume.  LIMITrader supports online trading of 
high yield and broken convertibles.  Investment grade is expected to be added 
in late January.  

Thanks.

Mike

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 11/29/2000 02:51 PM
To: Mike Fowler/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked] 

Subject: LIMITrader Securities, Inc.

Please confim that this file is currently inactive.  Thanks.  Sara