Subject: SWAP Terms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT on 06/29/2000 02:23 PM 
---------------------------

Laurel Adams
06/29/2000 11:52 AM
To: Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jo Zepeda/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill Erwin/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: SWAP Terms

Who in Corporate Legal would be the correct person to initial this document?  
Or, would it be the Corp. trader?  Jeff, you may be able to sign off your 
agreement with the terms--I'm not sure that they are looking for a legally 
authorized signatory, but as I have no idea what Corp. intended to trade, I'm 
thinking you don't want me signing it.  Please advise  ASAP!
---------------------- Forwarded by Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT on 06/29/2000 11:49 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Selena Reyes                           06/29/2000 10:52 AM

To: Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: SWAP Terms

Laurel,

Attached is a term sheet from Merrill Lynch on ENE stock that we traded 
yesterday in swap on behalf of Corp.   ML is requesting that someone sign the 
term sheet.  Can you forward this to legal and find out who would be the 
right person to sign the term sheet.  I think it may be of an urgent matter 
b/c we are trading with them today.
Keep me posted.

Thanks,

Selena 
---------------------- Forwarded by Selena Reyes/HOU/ECT on 06/29/2000 10:48 
AM ---------------------------

"Barna, Peter (Equity Capital Markets)" <[email-masked]> on 
06/28/2000 05:14:46 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Maanavi, Dariush (CICG-GEDNY)" <[email-masked]>, "Lyons, 
Maureen (CICG-GELPNY)" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: SWAP Terms

 <<ENE_TRR-Swap_6_27_legal.doc>>  <<ENE_6_28_swap.xls>>
John,
Attached is a termsheet and execution summary for the ENE swap entered into
today.  If we dont get to 1mm shares by Friday we are happy to tranche the
swap based on the number of shares executed at that time.  Please give me a
call if you have any questions or comments.  We will give you a call in the
morning to discuss if you would like us to continue our hedging activity.
Thank you.

 - ENE_TRR-Swap_6_27_legal.doc
 - ENE_6_28_swap.xls