Subject: Revised Term Sheet!!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 02:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara-

Here is a new conformation.  The terms check to the deal ticket.

Jeff

How are the other confirms progressing Bear has called again for their 
confirmations.

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT on 06/28/2000 08:57 AM 
---------------------------

Aneela Charania
06/28/2000 08:51 AM
To: Jo Zepeda/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clint 
Freeland/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: Revised Term Sheet!!!!

---------------------- Forwarded by Aneela Charania/HOU/ECT on 06/28/2000 
08:48 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  David J Vitrella                           06/28/2000 07:20 AM

To: Aneela Charania/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Revised Term Sheet!!!!

Throw the first one out
---------------------- Forwarded by David J Vitrella/HOU/ECT on 06/28/2000 
07:17 AM ---------------------------

"Simon, Jon" <[email-masked]> on 06/27/2000 05:44:30 PM
To: "David Vitrella @ Enron" <[email-masked]>, "John Greene @ 
Enron" <[email-masked]>, "Selena Reyes @ Enron" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Revised Term Sheet!!!!

With apologies....Got the payment dates wrong. This has the correct
information.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Jon
 <<Swap_Jun_27_00.doc>>
--------------------------
Jon Simon
Equity Derivatives
CREDIT | First
SUISSE | Boston
Phone (800) 326-9750
Phone (212) 325-5227
Fax (212) 325-8089
Email: [email-masked]

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

 - Swap_Jun_27_00.doc