Subject: Re: Confirm for Power Swap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 05:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,

   Six month 15MW transaction with Atlantic Richfield is fine.

Tanya

To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Confirm for Power Swap  

Tanya:

I showed them a price and it looks like they will not be transacting today.  
The heat is off temporarily, but I would like to make sure we are OK with 
credit as they very well could be transacting soon.  Can we do this 
transaction?  Please note that the volume is 15 MW and not 50 as indicated in 
the confirm.

Thanks

Chris

From: Sara Shackleton on 06/26/2000 08:31 AM CDT
To: Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Confirm for Power Swap

Tanya:  I just spoke with Chris about this ARCO transaction which might trade 
TODAY.  We are "cleaning up" some of the language as it was based on the 
prior ARCO deal (when we were ECT).  Please note that Enron Corp. previously 
provided a guaranty.  I am not certain whether that guaranty is tied to the 
transaction specifically and I'll try to track down.  Will ENA provide a 
parent guaranty for the new transaction?  Please let me know.  Thanks.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 06/26/2000 08:27 AM -----

	Chris H Foster
	06/23/2000 01:24 PM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Tracy Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim Ward/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Confirm for Power Swap

Sara:

Arco is back.  Could you please review the attached and let mw know if we can 
transact under this confirm?

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 06/23/2000 
01:27 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "David K. Dyck" <[email-masked]>                           
06/23/2000 11:03 AM

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], "James Wong" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
Subject: Confirm for Power Swap

Chris, I've attached a simplified confirm based on our prior May, 1999 
version.
The only change in the new draft is to represent the fact that we are now 
using
only firm energy rather than a blend of firm and nonfirm. As a result volume
weighting should only apply on holidays and Sundays when on-peak and off-peak
values may need to be weighted in with 24-hour firm values.

On a related issue, how quickly could you have a corporate guarantee 
available?

Dave

(See attached file: Enron_Confirm062300.doc)

 - Enron_Confirm062300.doc