Subject: Confirm for Power Swap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa,

Can you take care of the below?  If you have any questions about what we did 
in the past, let me know.  Otherwise, Sara has you covered.

Thanks,
Joe

---------------------- Forwarded by Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT on 06/26/2000 
08:41 AM ---------------------------
From: Sara Shackleton on 06/26/2000 08:33 AM
To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Confirm for Power Swap

Joe:  Attached in draft form is a transaction that Chris Foster may do with 
Arco today.  His number in Portland is 834-3822.  I'm not certain about 
credit and "ECT" will have to change to "ENA".  Let's keep in touch.  
Thanks.  Sara
----- Forwarded by Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT on 06/26/2000 08:31 AM -----

	Chris H Foster
	06/26/2000 08:20 AM
		 
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Confirm for Power Swap

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 06/26/2000 
08:24 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "David K. Dyck" <[email-masked]>                           
06/23/2000 11:03 AM

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], "James Wong" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
Subject: Confirm for Power Swap

Chris, I've attached a simplified confirm based on our prior May, 1999 
version.
The only change in the new draft is to represent the fact that we are now 
using
only firm energy rather than a blend of firm and nonfirm. As a result volume
weighting should only apply on holidays and Sundays when on-peak and off-peak
values may need to be weighted in with 24-hour firm values.

On a related issue, how quickly could you have a corporate guarantee 
available?

Dave

(See attached file: Enron_Confirm062300.doc)

 - Enron_Confirm062300.doc