Subject: Confirm for Power Swap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sara:

Arco is back.  Could you please review the attached and let mw know if we can 
transact under this confirm?

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 06/23/2000 
01:27 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "David K. Dyck" <[email-masked]>                           
06/23/2000 11:03 AM

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], "James Wong" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
Subject: Confirm for Power Swap

Chris, I've attached a simplified confirm based on our prior May, 1999 
version.
The only change in the new draft is to represent the fact that we are now 
using
only firm energy rather than a blend of firm and nonfirm. As a result volume
weighting should only apply on holidays and Sundays when on-peak and off-peak
values may need to be weighted in with 24-hour firm values.

On a related issue, how quickly could you have a corporate guarantee 
available?

Dave

(See attached file: Enron_Confirm062300.doc)

 - Enron_Confirm062300.doc