Subject: New England Power Company (NEP)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is a heads up about a NEP deal that may be coming to EPMI Friday 
afternoon (6/23).  John Llodra (mid-marketer, part of Ed Baughman's group) 
would like to be ready to send out our paper if we are selected as the 
winning bidder.  Our bid contained two alternatives (physical or financial), 
and NEP could pick either one.  We've prepared a physical contract and wanted 
to alert you that there may be a need for a financial one -- which I assume 
would be in the form of an "Omnibus" agreement (as far as I can tell, we do 
not have an ISDA in place w/ NEP).  John will let us know tomorrow either 
way, so we'll be in touch.  In the meantime, please let me or John know if 
you have any questions.  Thanks for your help.  
Regards,
Janice

EB3861
Assistant General Counsel, Enron North America Corp.
713-853-1794 (Fax:  713-646-4842)
----- Forwarded by Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT on 22/06/2000 14:43 -----

	Tracy Ngo
	21/06/2000 19:24
		 
		 To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: John Llodra/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Veronica Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L 
Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: New England Power Company

Genia,

Attached please find a credit worksheet containing terms for an EEI Master 
Power Agreement between New England Power Company and EPMI.  Please note that 
S&P does not provide a credit rating for senior, unsecured debt, therefore, I 
am electing to use the "long-term credit rating" by S&P and senior, unsecured 
debt to apply to Moody's.  Please see the cws for the color allocation.

I am available should you have any questions, x3-0554.

Regards,
Tracy