Subject: Original Guarantees
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 06:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Per the email below, please note that if you haven't been sending your 
original guarantees to Credit, it appears this should be done so in the 
future.  Please forward this email on to other members of your group that 
might be responsible for filing original guarantees.
----- Forwarded by Tana Jones/HOU/ECT on 06/21/2000 10:03 AM -----

	Lesli Campbell
	06/21/2000 09:58 AM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Original Guarantees

Tana,

 I have talked with everyone involved, Anthony Campos, Mark Thorne, etc., and 
everyone is in agreement that original guarantees should now come to credit.  
If you could please, just make sure that they come to my attention so that 
they can be briefed and entered into our Credit Agg System.  If you have any 
questions please give me a call.

Thanks

Lesli
3/5983
---------------------- Forwarded by Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT on 06/21/2000 
09:57 AM ---------------------------

From:  Tanya Rohauer                                                          
   06/21/2000 08:38 AM	

	                           

To: Lesli Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Original Guarantees

This is what we discussed a few weeks ago
---------------------- Forwarded by Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT on 06/21/2000 08:36 
AM ---------------------------
From: Tana Jones on 06/21/2000 08:33 AM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tanya 
Rohauer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Original Guarantees

Just a followup note:

We are still unclear as to whether we should continue to send original 
incoming and outgoing guarantees to Global Contracts (which is what we have 
been doing for about 4 years, since the Corp. Secretary kicked us out of 
using their vault on 48 for originals because we had too many documents).  I 
think it would be  good practice if Legal and Credit sent the originals to 
the same place, so we will be able to find them when we want them.  So my 
question to y'all is, do you think we should send them to Global Contracts, 
to you, or directly the the 48th floor vault (if they let us!).