Subject: PJM index
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Amy:

The timing of this issue is perfect!  I've been working with Sara Shackleton 
this week to hammer down a number of issues relating to financial power and 
the related indices.  We have revised the index language for PJM, NE ISO and 
NYISO, and I will provide the revised language to you and Melissa in the next 
couple of days.  The revised language for the PJM index is set out below:

The average of the hourly prices as published by PJM Interconnection, LLC 
(&PJM8) on PJM,s official web site currently located at 
ftp://www.pjm.com/pub/account/lmp/index.html, or any successor thereto, under 
the headings &PJM ) Locational Marginal Pricing Files; Western Hub8 for 
electricity delivered during On-Peak Hours during the applicable 
Determination Period. 

Let your contact at Edison Mission know that we are correcting all PJM index 
language per the above  and make sure she doesn't have any objections.  Let 
me know if she does object to the language.  

On Monday or Tuesday, I'm going to get you and Melissa all of the final 
indices, as well as some additional provisions to add to all index deals.  
After I get you the new language, I would like to correct all confirmations 
for deals yet to flow to replace the old index language with the revised 
language and to add the new riders.

Leslie