Subject: Re: PJM Prices US East Power Swap
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 01:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

Fohot to include the Loadshape; sorry.

Loadshape:   PJM Interconnect Peak
Abb:   Peak
Day Coverage:  .4762
Desc: The transaction is for on-peak ("Peak") hours on each Delivery Day 
beginning with the hour ending 0800 (7:00 am) and concluding with the hour 
ending 2300 (11:00 pm) Eastern Prevailing Time.  'Delivery Day' means a day 
during the term of the transaction that is a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 
Thursday or Friday, excluding any day that is a NERC holiday.

---------------------- Forwarded by Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT on 06/14/2000 08:28 
AM ---------------------------
Dale Neuner   06/14/2000 08:24 AM

To: Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric 
Saibi/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kenny Ha/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Torrey 
Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tara Sweitzer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: PJM Prices US East Power Swap  

Legal/Commercial:

Here is my suggestion for the PJM Index. I will use a PJM Peak Loadshape that 
mirrors the ISO NE and ISO NY Loadshape.

Kenny; et al:

Please map in TEST and PROD

Index:  PJM Interconnection
Abb:  PJM InterC
Sort Code: 
Desc:  The Floating Price during a Determination Period shall be the average 
of the hourly prices listed in the Index (in final, not estimate, form) for 
electricity delivered during Peak hours on each Delivery Day during the 
applicable Determination Period.  The Floating Price for each Determination 
Period shall be calculated utilizing the hourly clearing prices published by 
PJM Interconnection, LLC on its official web site currently located at 
http://www.pjm.com/pub/account/lmp/index.html, or any successor thereto, 
under the heading "PJM - Locational Marginal Pricing Files"  (the "Index").

Dale
3-9746

Eric Saibi@ENRON
06/13/2000 12:13 PM
To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: PJM Prices

The appropriate address is ftp://www.pjm.com/pub/account/lmp/index.html

This is the same as going to www.pjm.com, clicking on "Market & System Data", 
and then clicking on "Daily Real Time LMP Data".