Subject: Re: Financial Trading Co.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rogelio, the new corporate purpose looks very good to me...However, as you 
know, Enron has recently acquired the largest metals trader in the world 
(MG), and as of next september we will be able to trade metals on the London 
exchange...I want the new corporate purpose to include "metals" in its 
definitiion....

Peggy, let us know if this is O.K. with you so we can proceed....

Thanks and regards. 

Rogelio L?pez Velarde <[email-masked]> on 05/30/2000 07:20:44 PM
Please respond to Rogelio L?pez Velarde <[email-masked]>
To: "Peggy Banczak" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Sean McCoy" <[email-masked]>, "Shari Stack" 
<[email-masked]>, "Jaime Williams" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Financial Trading Co.

See attachment.
?
The information contained herein may be  confidential and/or privileged. This 
information is intended to be reviewed only  by the individual or the entity 
to which is addressed. If the reader of this  e-mail message is not the 
intended recipient or a representative of the intended  recipient you are 
hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of  this e-mail 
message or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you  have 
received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender  
and return this communication to the sender.
 - Memo new language.doc