Subject: Re: EOL matters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great, we'll call you at  4:00 pm. 

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 06/12/2000 06:03 PM
To: Jaime Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: EOL matters  

Jaime:  Carol and I are available on Tuesday, June 13 from 10 am - 11:45 am 
and after 3 pm.  Please let us hear from you (and who should initiate the 
call).  Thanks.  Sara

	Jaime Williams@ENRON
	06/12/2000 04:50 PM
		
		 To: Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Helton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: EOL matters

Sara, I believe that if possible, we should try to have a conference call 
between you, SusanHelton and Carol St. Clair, because the issues we are 
dicussing at this point in time, relate to both areas:  ISDAs for regular 
financial transactions and ETAs for EOL...Would tomorow morning work for both 
your schedules ?  I know Susan's schedule would work, and mine as well,,, Let 
me know. Thanks and regards.

From: Sara Shackleton@ECT on 06/12/2000 01:37 PM
To: Jaime Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: EOL matters

Jaime:  When speaking with you earlier, I completely forgot to mention that 
Carol St. Clair (Ext. 33989) will be addressing EOL issues arising in 
connection with Enron Mexico Corp.  Please forgive me.  I know that Carol is 
trying to finalize communications with our outside counsel in Mexico.  It may 
be helpful for you to have a conversation with her about your goals, etc. for 
her to include in her discussions. 

I am still handling financial derivatives matters in general for Mexico.

Please let me hear from you and I look forward to meeting with you later this 
week.  Regards.  Sara